How long have you been out of a relationship, and why?

How many months/years have you not been in a relationship or dating anybody? What does it take to get into a relationship?

I've been lonely. I've been single for about a year now; my last ex cheated on me. I'm just curious about other people's situations.

60

Most Helpful Girl

• How many months/years have you not been in a relationship or dating anybody? What does it take to get into a relationship?

22 years without a relationship as I see relationships as sh*t for heterosexual gals unless they like doing most of the compromising, being dominated, controlled, treated like a child, having their emotions/words dismissed, and being nagged/coerced into sex for solely his benefit.

14 years without dating anybody as I started dating at 14.

What does it take to get into a relationship?

For me it'd take an attractive appealing interesting heterosexual guy who isn't a bitter resentful misogynist, who does regard and treat gals as his equals not seeing them as naggers/b*tches/whores/sluts/****s just out to bleed a guy dry, and who sex with always results in an orgasm for me. In otherwords a foreign guy aka non-American guy for me or a robotic male...perhaps a cyborg.