How long have you been out of a relationship, and why?

How many months/years have you not been in a relationship or dating anybody? What does it take to get into a relationship?

I've been lonely. I've been single for about a year now; my last ex cheated on me. I'm just curious about other people's situations.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How many months/years have you not been in a relationship or dating anybody? What does it take to get into a relationship?

22 years without a relationship as I see relationships as sh*t for heterosexual gals unless they like doing most of the compromising, being dominated, controlled, treated like a child, having their emotions/words dismissed, and being nagged/coerced into sex for solely his benefit.

14 years without dating anybody as I started dating at 14.

What does it take to get into a relationship?

For me it'd take an attractive appealing interesting heterosexual guy who isn't a bitter resentful misogynist, who does regard and treat gals as his equals not seeing them as naggers/b*tches/whores/sluts/****s just out to bleed a guy dry, and who sex with always results in an orgasm for me. In otherwords a foreign guy aka non-American guy for me or a robotic male...perhaps a cyborg.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I have no idea how to answer your question but I'm picky. To get me into a relationship I have to make sure he's actually worth it. I "date" with no strings introduce him to my friends and family and make sure he treats me properly. I only get into a relationship if the no strings doesn't matter and he stays faithful anyways and pushes me to be in one

0|0
    0|0
  • About 9 months. I haven't met anyone where there was mutual chemistry and I'm also just not really looking right now. I'm just not ready for a relationship right now, which is why my last one ended.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been out for a couple weeks. It was coming for a long time. I never loved him and I started to not even be attracted to him

0|0
    0|0
  • My last relationship ended over two years ago. I'd been kind of trying to make one happen and work for the past two years, but that dream was demolished recently. I hate dating anyway, it's exhausting and I have self-esteem issues that make the whole process extremely painful.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 years since I've been in any relationship. My ex cheated on me too. Lost my desire for it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes