When/at what point do you break up? (Regular Version)

When do you guys decide to break up a (healthy) relationship you're in with someone?

Note: this is the 'regular' version referring to non-negative relationships including:

- abuse

- cheating

- substance abuse

- medical problems

- etc

Please select the best-fitting answer:
  • When I realize there's no future with this person.
  • When it's no longer convenient
  • When it's no longer meeting my needs.
    Vote C
  • When I can't give them what they want/need.
    Vote D
  • I'm moving/planning to move
    Vote E

910

Most Helpful Guy

• A: I wouldn't leave my Girlfriend if she was sick and almost die. which should I say when she need me the most. So nope.

B: I wouldn't start a relationship with some1 if haven't ready for anything. nope.

C: I can fulfill my own needs. nope.

D: Well, this is the hard one. What use of me, if I can't even give my Girlfriend what she want/need. It wouldn't start a relationship if this occur in the first place. But if it's occur in the middle of relationship. well she better be off with some1 who can provide it. So yeah.

E: Definitely no for me. But if my Girlfriend who want to, what can I say?.

• I don't really think the first one was about death/etc. I took it to mean falling out of love (which I don't really think is possible) or just realising you wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life with someone because of differences, etc.