Note: this is the 'regular' version referring to non-negative relationships including:
- substance abuse
- medical problems
Please select the best-fitting answer:
- When I realize there's no future with this person.
- When it's no longer convenient
- When it's no longer meeting my needs.
- When I can't give them what they want/need.
- I'm moving/planning to move
Most Helpful Guy
A: I wouldn't leave my Girlfriend if she was sick and almost die. which should I say when she need me the most. So nope.
B: I wouldn't start a relationship with some1 if haven't ready for anything. nope.
C: I can fulfill my own needs. nope.
D: Well, this is the hard one. What use of me, if I can't even give my Girlfriend what she want/need. It wouldn't start a relationship if this occur in the first place. But if it's occur in the middle of relationship. well she better be off with some1 who can provide it. So yeah.
E: Definitely no for me. But if my Girlfriend who want to, what can I say?.