I feel like he's being selfish. Long term boyfriend. Need advice!

My boyfriend and I are in our mid twenties. We've been together 3 years, most of which have been amazing. We both went back to college this semester, and he's turned into someone that I don't even know. His course load is a lot harder than mine, so I try to give him the benefit of the doubt, but he's just getting worse. Two days ago, I called because I hadn't heard from him in three days. I was trying to be sweet, but he just went off on me. Then, we ha plans last night that were made over a month ago because my family is here from out of town. He hasn't met a lot of them before, so I felt like it was really important. He called two hours ahead and said he couldn't make it because he had too much homework. He promised he would do something with all of us on Saturday before they left, but then realized his favorite college team plays that afternoon and can't miss it. I am exhausted and stressed. It's hard enough having my family here, and I really needed his support this week. He says he can't come sat because watching football is the only fun thing he gets to do, and he needs to unwind. I honestly just want to cry. I KNOW he can be an amazing person, an I believe that in his heart, he's a good person. But I just don't know what to do right now. I feel like he's not being the supportive, loving partner that I need. I don't know what's going on. Advice? Please help.

01