Do girls like nice guys?

Do girls like nice guys ?.

I just wanted to ask if girls like a nice guy ?.

This girl I work with I like she has a boyfriend, so its hard but to honest I'm just happy talking to her even how much I like her, I wouden't like the thought of her cheating because she could cheat on me if we dated.

She called me a nice guy, when on break I got her a drink I was getting one myself and she said your such a nice guy, is it the kiss of death when a girl says that ?.

1315

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to be completely honest with you and tell you that I would never approach a nice guy. Girls are more attracted to mystery and like the chase. BUT I would totally be in a relationship with a nice guy.

I know that seems kind of confusing, and I don't know if I'm phrasing it the right way, but basically the a**holes are the ones that I think about 24/7 and who I think I want to date, but they are also the ones that either you never get to date them and just fantasize about it, or you actually do date them and realize what horrible people they are. Nice guys are the other way around...I wouldn't go after a nice guy, or constantly think about him, but if we were to become friends and he was super nice, and he asked me out, I would say yes, and I would realize what an amazing guy he is.

It's sort of like if you are an a**hole, everyone wants to be with you but break up with you quickly.

If you're a nice guy, nobody wants to be with you, but when you find the right person, it lasts for a very long time and it is absolutely amazing.

Everyone says nice guys finish last, and that is entirely true. They finish last because all the girls have to go through the layer of jerks before they realize the nice guy is the one they want.

• Speak for yourself, sweetie. I've NEVER shared those views. In fact, once a guy shows me he's a jerk, I IMMEDIATELY lose interest because it makes me feel like he lacks compassion and sensitivity.

Why is it that you feel like jerks are so attractive?

• because unlike you sunshine, she's honest with herself ;)