Have you ever lived with a partner? How did it go?

Have you ever lived with a partner? How did it go? How long were you together before moving in together? Did you guys break up? How did you approach the break up? How long did you live with them for? Why did you move in with him or her

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've lived with 3 of my boyfriends.

The first I'd been with 3 1/2 years, and was with for 2 years after. The break up was mutual, for the most part. I gave the ring back and moved in with a friend. I had moved in with him because I graduated high school and we had gotten engaged a few months before I moved in.

The second I'd been with for 4 months or so, and lived with for almost a year. We grew apart, I found chats with his ex on the computer, and one day I moved out while he was at work one day. I had moved in with him because it was a rebound thing, I guess, and it was a rushed thing. Plus, it was cheaper for both of us.

The last I had been with for 4-10 months, depending on how you look at it. We spent about 6 months not official. But, we had known each other for 10 years before that, so I definitely knew him. Anyways, we lived together for about 7 1/2 years. I had actually moved out for over a year in e middle of that though. For this one, I had gotten pregnant. This was a rough relationship. He just sort of moved out one day.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I've always lived at least briefly with all my girl friends. How do you really know if you should be together otherwise?

You sure don't find out from standard dating, where neither person will risk saying anything unguarded...

1|0
    1|0
  • Yes. I moved in after almost a year of being engaged. We are still living together 15 years later.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I'm living with my boyfriend now, we actually just moved in a month ago. We were together for 6 months exactly before moving in.

We used to argue a lot prior to living together, so I was unsure about whether or not I wanted to be around him 24/7, but since we've moved in, things have gotten so much better.

I personally love it. The only thing that's a little had to get over is not having any privacy at all anymore, lol. I don't mind, but it's probably going to be a little annoying when I start school again and have HW to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • My boyfriend moved in for a year and a half after he got out of the military. We had been dating for about nine months before he moved in, and it was the best year and a half of my life. He moved into a new house in the town that we will both be going to school in next fall after we get married. I'm so glad we lives together first... We learned a lot about each other. Sometimes it was hard, but it was worth it!

1|0
    0|0
    • Are you guys married now

• We are getting married next fall!

Recommended myTakes