Have you ever lived with a partner? How did it go?

Have you ever lived with a partner? How did it go? How long were you together before moving in together? Did you guys break up? How did you approach the break up? How long did you live with them for? Why did you move in with him or her

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I've lived with 3 of my boyfriends.

The first I'd been with 3 1/2 years, and was with for 2 years after. The break up was mutual, for the most part. I gave the ring back and moved in with a friend. I had moved in with him because I graduated high school and we had gotten engaged a few months before I moved in.

The second I'd been with for 4 months or so, and lived with for almost a year. We grew apart, I found chats with his ex on the computer, and one day I moved out while he was at work one day. I had moved in with him because it was a rebound thing, I guess, and it was a rushed thing. Plus, it was cheaper for both of us.

The last I had been with for 4-10 months, depending on how you look at it. We spent about 6 months not official. But, we had known each other for 10 years before that, so I definitely knew him. Anyways, we lived together for about 7 1/2 years. I had actually moved out for over a year in e middle of that though. For this one, I had gotten pregnant. This was a rough relationship. He just sort of moved out one day.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE