My ex messaged me on facebook after 2 years breakup... is she trying to invite me back into her life?

A while ago.. I received a Facebook message from my ex as follows

''Met a lovely lady from ( my country ) today at work...made me think of you. How are you ( my name ) ?''

I respect my ex much . And we parted as friends. We had wonderful time together.

How should I Interpret her message ... is it her way of wanting me to get back in her life again ? or is she just being friendly and keeping in touch ?

Later in the conversation , I was telling her that her country is beautiful and on my travel list .. she said that if I ever think of visiting that there is a friend ( her) waiting for me there ... then I told her that I didn't want to impose on her life... so she replied that I would definitely not be imposing and that I should stay with her for a couple of days.

Do you think she still have something for me and would like me to initiate or is she just being friendly?

We broke up because she had to go back to her home country and the long distance relationship didn't work

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't answer that cause I don't know the reason you guys broke up in the first place.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • We broke up because she had to go back to her home country and the long distance relationship didn't work

• You know.. that was really helpful... so basically... she misses me.. but it could be that she just want me as a friend... right?

• Yes it could be, or maybe she wants you guys to give it another shot, who knows...