5 plus years together and no picture?

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 5 years and we don't have one picture of us together. He has a picture of me on his phone. I don't have a picture of him. I never really thought about it .til today. We went to cut wood with his brother friend and uncle . His brother wanted to take a picture - just the way he looked at me he didn't want me to be in the pic like he was shying away from the pic so I stood on the side and he got comfortable and got back into the pic and his brother asked me to take the pic. So I did. Just the four of them. If I look like crap I usually dodge a pic but we were all working .. I don't know I thought it was weird. I told him we don't have a picture together ,we should take one and he just strugged his shoulders..kind of like whatever. Should I be concerned?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I acknowledge it's strange, but don't over think it. For all you know, he just hates getting his picture taking period. Reflect on your entire relationship, and, if the rest of it seems well, then it's likely nothing. Ask him if you want, but try and keep an overall perspective.