I need relationship help. Any advice?

Ok so I'll try to explain briefly. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and three months. We are long distance and see each other every two to three weeks. We JUST got back together a week ago though because we broke up broke a little over a month because he wanted some space.

Now that we are back together I thought everything was good again so I was happy. He just dropped a bomb on me that I'm talking to him way too much and he wants a lot of space from me. (First we don't see each other much and second he is ALWAYS busy so we don't even talk that much). He still says he loves me so much and he wants to marry me someday though...

I'm just so confused and I'm scared that I'm more in love with him than he is. Everything is so raw because we JUST got back together and now he is changing our relationship again to make it more ":chill"

I don't even know what to think. Any advice, ideas, tips, thoughts, ANYTHING?

02