Why do people jump into relationship after one month or less?

is it me or is everybody that breaks up with their partner/spouse finding a rebound or someone new to date one-six months later after breaking up? it is like people don't like being single anymore. what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That normally just happens in your age group. Aka after the "first true love". As you get older it doesn't really happen, unless the girl/guy hasn't matured.

Personally, I like being single after a relationship. Not only does it make me feel stronger, clear my head a lot better, but I can also take my time in choosing my next mate for the right reasons, and not have a confufled mind of the heartache from the past and choose the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

Anyways, those people just do it cause there weak, mentally, emotionally, and aren't thinking straight. Let them go think they have found "greener grass". Cause in reality they haven't, and they left the better land for something a lot worse.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• i agree but one sentence.. Holding some one / or being held by someone is much more comfortable than sitting alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have the opposite problem where I can't find a girl that commits nowadays. But I do notice that there are girls who are commit-happy psychos who can't not be in a relationship, but they tend to be physically attractive but used for sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • because they are weak

1|0
    0|0
  • Maters got to mate!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I had my first ever relationship recently, We nearly made it to a year, when I could feel he wasn't that bothered about me any more and that I wasn't being included in any of his future plans. He kept in contact with exes, was very controlling.We were really really close and talked to each other about everything and he was really hurting during the break up and so was I, had to go no contact. He told me loved me so much and asked me to if I wanted to get back together. I said I was unsure, but he wanted an answer.

4 weeks later he got a new girlfriend, posted pictures of them on Facebook, I deleted him and I never heard from him again.

I definitely think it is a rebound relationship, but I have just realized I was a rebound relationship to the girl he was with before me.

I find It really weird how he can move on so quickly, he has had a number of girlfriends one after the other.

I guess some people are just like this, he just can't stand to be alone.

I don't get it because I am definitely going to stay single until someone worthy comes along next time.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is sick. I am very sorry. I don't understand this type of behavior at all. .

I am sure you will find someone that will care and love you for you :) don't give up.

• Thank you, that is very kind, yes I am hoping the break up and hurt will mean it will lead to better things one day. :)

• loneliness

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen this happen

0|0
    0|0
  • taylor Swift Syndrome.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes