Why do people jump into relationship after one month or less?

is it me or is everybody that breaks up with their partner/spouse finding a rebound or someone new to date one-six months later after breaking up? it is like people don't like being single anymore. what do you think?

45

Most Helpful Guy

• That normally just happens in your age group. Aka after the "first true love". As you get older it doesn't really happen, unless the girl/guy hasn't matured.

Personally, I like being single after a relationship. Not only does it make me feel stronger, clear my head a lot better, but I can also take my time in choosing my next mate for the right reasons, and not have a confufled mind of the heartache from the past and choose the wrong person for the wrong reasons.

Anyways, those people just do it cause there weak, mentally, emotionally, and aren't thinking straight. Let them go think they have found "greener grass". Cause in reality they haven't, and they left the better land for something a lot worse.