Why do guys say things they never mean?

I stood through so much disrespect and one night I got tired. I tried everything to make things back right. He begged me to leave him alone and to stop calling and texting. then a girl moved in with him and he basically had to make her. everything she do today is because of him. he even showed her how to get a job. he wanted a girl with money to spend on him. later he found out it was boring and miserable. He basically became her mom and dad. I was in the mall with a guy friend and he flipped. He begged me to move on And stop texting him everyday. what do you think he missed?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait what? this whole story that you have told us, just doesn't fit right.

You left, you tried to fix things, he got a new girlfriend, got her a job, is her dad, you went on a date with a guy, and he lost his crap and told you to move on?... Makes no sense to me...

Just don't call him.

What did he miss? Well he's missing out on you, that why you shouldn't care anymore.