Should I apologize to an ex, after years?

3 years AGO we started seeing each other.

That time I came out of a 3 year relationship and wasn't ready to commit to a relationship with him but I did like him and I'd somehow bring up my ex.

in fact I was even friends with him and met up with him once during that time.

In my eyes that time I didn't realize I was being so inconsiderate and insensitive towards the new guy I was seeing.

I think I hurt him. He left me. It lasted for 2 months. It wasn't a relationship, just everything before committing,.

I'm gonna meet him at a part soon and I was wondering if I should apologize for this, I feel horrible inside.

I'm seeing him after a year, otherwise I;d see him around school. We don't share the same school anymore

We've kept distance always ever since that

no I didn't sleep with my ex when I saw him.

thanks for the answers :)

02