Weird behavior after ex boyfriend dumped me?

my ex boyfriend dumped me (although I kind of wanted to do it as well but was too attatched too) after 2 years. and then we had a break for a few weeks, then got back together after he initiated contact then a week later and after a couple of times we met up he dumped me again wtf. why would he get back with me just to dump me again. like I don't want him back now. but its totally cruel. then when I got home after being completely heartbroken again I texted him saying look whatever its not working out I accept this break up now please nver contact me again I do love you but I can't ever speak to you now. then he started verbally abusing me calling me all the names in the book and bringing up sh*t from the first month we dated..wtf..and we went out for 2 years. please explain this behavior .

21

Most Helpful Girl

• justifying his own behavior by blaming u,he's a douche bag