Which gender cheats more? Guys or girls?

I used to think it was guys, but now I am thinking that girls are at least as bad. I lost track of how many married girls or girls with boyfriends I have seen who cheat secretly on the side. Girls are way better at hiding it, way better at rationalizing it, and even manage to blame it on the men for why they are cheating. Plenty of cheating from both sides though.

Who is worse when it comes to cheating?

• Women
  • Men

Most Helpful Girl

• They're both pretty equal. Women cheat slightly more than men though. I think the statistic is something like 50% of all men have cheated at some point and 53% of all women have.

• Yeah, but I bet way less women were caught lol

• You are right! Women are sneaky like cats and men are obvious like a big loud dog lol

• right and a lot of women hide it and a lot of men embellish it.

What Girls Said 2

• Both girls cheat Just as much as men. Most get away with it too

• I feel like it would be kind of equal though women don't get caught as much lol

• Lol they are so sneaky!

• Exactly and sometime men brag about it even when they are single

What Guys Said 5

• I would say women cheat a little more. They have access to guys where a guy would have to put all sorts of effort into chasing a girl. A girl can walk into a bar and get free drinks and sleep with someone effortlessly, even if she don't look that good. I think most girls will mentally excuse their behavior when they do it and just dump the guy for a bullsh*t reason when it happens though.

• i have no idea as I haven't been cheated on , I've meet girls and guys I could see doing this if they have the opportunity

• I have to admit it's pretty even... I've known an equal amount of men and women who cheat. However, the woman is almost always deemed justified in her infidelities ("Waah, he doesn't love me, he doesn't show me enough attention, he doesn't make enough money, he won't f*** me in the ass, he doesn't excite me anymore," and so on, and so on...) Her friends will also back her up on this, "You gotta do what's right for you honey." The guy is always told to adhere to his woman's needs above his own ;)

99.99% of the time, the only reason why a guy will cheat on a woman is just because he's not getting sex from her. That's it.

So while the reasons are radically different from one another, the actual number of cheaters is pretty 50/50.

• 'Bout the same, probably.

• Women do. They just don't get caught as much as guys do.