I can't get over my ex?

I left my ex four months ago. Sometimes he was so caring and sweet, others he was the biggest jerk. It was like dealing with two people. Even though we where only together for 6 months I'm still having trouble moving on. I think about him everyday, and lately I've started crying over him as well.

He's tried contacting me a few times telling me he misses me, but he can't even keep a normal conversation with me without acting weird. He'll always just stop replying. I've changed my life a lot since: moved, new friends new everything but he's still lingering in my head. I'm worried when I have to go back to my home that ill be miserable. What do I do?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the first thing to do is tell this guy that he needs to leave you alone. it's hard to completely move on from a person if they sort of reappear every so s often. then you just need to kind of remember to balance all the positive thoughts you have about him with the clear reasons why it didn't work.

getting over someone takes time. that the simple answer. Some people may be able to move on in a snap but it can take longer for some people.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE