I can't get over my ex?

I left my ex four months ago. Sometimes he was so caring and sweet, others he was the biggest jerk. It was like dealing with two people. Even though we where only together for 6 months I'm still having trouble moving on. I think about him everyday, and lately I've started crying over him as well.

He's tried contacting me a few times telling me he misses me, but he can't even keep a normal conversation with me without acting weird. He'll always just stop replying. I've changed my life a lot since: moved, new friends new everything but he's still lingering in my head. I'm worried when I have to go back to my home that ill be miserable. What do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i think the first thing to do is tell this guy that he needs to leave you alone. it's hard to completely move on from a person if they sort of reappear every so s often. then you just need to kind of remember to balance all the positive thoughts you have about him with the clear reasons why it didn't work.

getting over someone takes time. that the simple answer. Some people may be able to move on in a snap but it can take longer for some people.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried talking with him face-to-face? Sometimes you might find solace in understanding what wen wrong. Do you miss him as a friend or do you miss him as your significant other? It varies based on what the objective reason of missing him is. He might miss you just the same way so that is why he is not responding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you shoudn't have left him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Stop talking to him he sounds like a weirdo girl. If he tries talking to you again just ignore him.

you don't wana be one of those girl who keeps getting in and out on a bad boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • He sounds like my ex and you wanna know the truth I never stopped thinking about him each day for 2years though we were together longer then you and your ex don't try to rush it he was still part of your life but eventually the times you think of him will lessen and hurt less it's been 6years I've been apart from mine and every now and then I still think about him though it doesn't hurt anymore and to be completely honest yes stop talking to him my ex still comes out of the wood work saying he misses me and whilst it's good to catch up and maybe even contemplate getting back together with him unless he holds a stability in personality it won't help you going in and out of the relationship. You'll get there I promise it gets easier but it takes time :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes