Which is worse in cheating?

A woman cheating on her husband or A man cheating on his wife with other men and prostituting himself to other men?

He cheated on her with men long before she made a move. I know he was confronted about the cheating and denied it continuously. So I kind of feel that she was driven to find affection somewhere else. They have children together and they are "happily" married and all. But as a friend I don't understand maybe they just have some kind of f***ed up relationship. I told them both that if they love each other and feel the need for sex outside of marriage that maybe bringing someone into the bedroom
that they can both mess around with. That way no one is doing anything behind the others back.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad in different ways. For physical reasons, the latter is more likely to result in bringing STDs home (this isn't an anti gay thing, its that certain types of sex have higher transmission rates). The former is more likely to result in bringing home someone else's baby.