Have you ever warned your ex's new girlfriend/boyfriend about your ex?

I'm curious to know if anyone has ever warned their ex's new partner about their behavior especially if they have like a temper, if they are a gold digger, anything along those lines.
Updates:
But what if you are not jealous and happy to be out of the relationship? Why would you want another person to suffer from the pain you suffered from? I'm curious.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never have and never will. Why?

Because I think of it like this:

The only reason why someone would do that is because they hate their ex and don't want them to be happy with someone. Or maybe your just jealous. Well... if you ex was that bad of a person, then if you let them be with someone new (know that it wouldn't work because they are a terrible person), their hurt and pain will only be worst if the new couple is toether for a longer time - more time = more pain.

So I told someone to beware of my ex, I would only be doing them AND my ex a FAVOR. Why would you want to do you ex a favor? Let them suffer!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• no but I'm sure people have said things to girls I was trying to date about me , some people just have nothing better to do or don't want ex to be happy and find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, that would violate my personal morals at the deepest level.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have and it's a sh*tty thing to actually have twice and only once was it justified.

0|0
    0|0
    • First off it's none of your business. Secondly people NEVER believe that and think you are just being petty. Move on and let people learn on their own. Best of luck and I hope you find happiness

What Girls Said 2

• No because I know she won't believe me.He probably treats her nicely as how he treated me in the beginning of our relationship.I don't want her to think that I am jealous or something so just let the truth come out by itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did. Reason being that he had an anger problem. His anger problem included choking me and taking a swing at my head. So of course, when I found out a girl I knew was going to date him, I told her.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes