Have you ever warned your ex's new girlfriend/boyfriend about your ex?

I'm curious to know if anyone has ever warned their ex's new partner about their behavior especially if they have like a temper, if they are a gold digger, anything along those lines.
But what if you are not jealous and happy to be out of the relationship? Why would you want another person to suffer from the pain you suffered from? I'm curious.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I never have and never will. Why?

Because I think of it like this:

The only reason why someone would do that is because they hate their ex and don't want them to be happy with someone. Or maybe your just jealous. Well... if you ex was that bad of a person, then if you let them be with someone new (know that it wouldn't work because they are a terrible person), their hurt and pain will only be worst if the new couple is toether for a longer time - more time = more pain.

So I told someone to beware of my ex, I would only be doing them AND my ex a FAVOR. Why would you want to do you ex a favor? Let them suffer!