I've stopped missing my boyfriend but I do still very deeply care about him?

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 7 months. In the middle 3 months were extremely rough and I thought it made our relationship stronger. Lately for the past month I've realized that I've stopped missing him.

I'm not sure if it's the knowledge I'll see him soon so I'm not worried but he's always telling me he misses me. Sometimes I think I don't even feel the same anymore and I get very scared. We smoke a lot of bud and sometimes when I get super blown I think how annoying his family can get and sometimes I get annoyed of him. A couple of times I got tense from him touching me.

I have doubts about our relationship because we are complete opposites.

He's pretty introverted and I want an extrovert to be able to hang with my friends and party with me. But I can't help but also remember the great qualities he has. How much he looks out for me, how he cares for me, and how even despite the interests difference he still makes me smile. We can bounce off each other well.

But the again I feel like I'm sucked into his world and abandoning my own.

I'm planning to talk to him about it and I was thinking about breaking up but the idea of not being with him makes me want to cry a little and beg for him back but I feel like I'll go through the cycle again of not loving him as deeply as I had before.

11