What is the first thing that you think and do after you break up?

What is the first thing that you think and do after you broke up?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• These were my 10 Steps Toward Recovery...

1) Cried.

2) Got pissed off.

3) Cleaned the entire house. Threw everything that reminded me of him in the garbage or a bin to deal with later. Anything that smelled like him got washed.

4) Got drunk.

5) Woke up hungover, angry and determined. Went immediately to a mattress store. Bought a new mattress and a log bedframe.

6) Took old mattress outside in the yard and set it on fire.

7) Took a picture of the flaming mattress and sent it to him, then blocked his number.

8) Went to sleep in my new bed with a huge smile on my face.

9) Woke up refreshed.

10) The universe realigned itself because he no longer existed. All became right in the world.