Is he interested even a bit?

I work with this guy I think he's really cute and have a small baby crush on him. The other night he worked with me before he got off he wished me a good night. About an hour later he came back in with my ex. He knows about my ex an I, but I don't talk about it a lot because it was such a bad break up and it's the past. He walke past my lane then came back and waved at me. Tonight we worked together again. He was telling me what he was going to do for Halloween and about other stuff.After he was done he'd just walk over to me to talk. I said something was different about him hair and he said "I can fix it" and I said no you look fine but he fixed it anyways. I like to joke with him because he gets my humor really well. We tease each other and he would lightly tap my shoulder or like lightly hit me with a bag and I'd mess with his hair. Before he left he called me over and asked me when I left I told him an hour after him he was like that sucks then left. Does he have any interest what so ever? I'm not super wrapped up I'm just wondering.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he does. And asking this, I'd say you have more than a baby crush on him... Don't get yourself super wrapped up if you don't want, but stop wondering what it may be and go find out.

0|0
    0|0
    • I totally want him to ask me for my number but at the same time I don't think he will.. I'm not getting wrapped up just because everything that happened with my ex. I know he's not my ex but I just don't want to go super fast.

• I don't think there is anything wrong with asking for his number either. Don't go to fast if you don't want to. Just talk is all. It's a start isn't it...?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes