Why hasn't he made a move?

I am seriously in love with a co-worker of mine. I know he has feelings for me (at least, I'm pretty sure) but he hasn't made a move yet! Our boss has already told me that he is fine with us dating, but I'm still not getting anything from him that suggests that he wants to further things.

We have hung out alone together for long and extended periods of time, we always have moments where we look into each others' eyes, we've talked on the phone for more than an hour before, and he's even read poetry to me!

Why has he not made a move yet? Is he just not interested or is it something else?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Is it possible he thinks he's in the friend zone? The stuff that you mentioned isn't always translated as sexual to guys. Try some harmless flirting and see how he responds. If you bring up something that can definitely be construed as sexual it will make him think of you as more than a friend, just try something relatively mild at first so it won't be too embarrassing if it turns out he's really not interested. If he responds well escalate it, if not, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE