Would you date your ex's friend?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me 2.5 years ago, we only dated for 6 months. Ever since we broke up, his friend has spoken to me and been very flirty. For the first year I sorta dismissed his flirting but recently I've been having feelings for him. I know my ex doesn't know about the relationship we have, but would you date your ex's friend in this scenario?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• It is probably not wise best case scenario you get a new relationship worst case you lose two friends and there respect. Truthfully your ex's friend is the only one who can safely break that barrier. Doesn't mean he would go behind his back and then you would have a relationship that started on a lie. If you truly wish to pursue these feelings the best course of action would be to communicate intentions with both parties. Nobody wants to be the girl that came between two best friends nobody wins there