Girl talking to me and her ex?

to start we are all in our midmid 20s. I used to talk to this girl in the summer and we both were interested in each other and getting serious but faded apart for a few months. we recently reconnected two weeks ago and have been talking ever since and it seems to have the potential. however, she also started talking to her ex who was her first boyfriend a few weeks before me. she talks to both of us and told me that she still talks to him and wants to see what happens with both of us. she even admitted to liking me more and hinting towards it being serious. I'm not sure if I should wait it out and prove I'm the better man or stop all together because the girl is probably trouble.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm of the mind if someone needs to play me off an ex they are somewhat still into, they are too much drama for me. Cut her loose, you don't have time for this nonsense.

What Guys Said 0