Did you have a boyfriend that left you for his ex?

For a year he used me. his ex and him was together for almost 4 years. I lived with him and he made me look like a fool and I didn't see it.

42

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I dated a girl for two months who's roommate turned out to be her ex and she was having sex with him the whole time we dated. People are trashy and have bad taste, just gotta move on

• Last sentence makes a lot of sense; all you can do is cleanse those people from your life and push forward in a positive direction.

• don't be sad..he was a really bad boy

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, it happened to me in high school. He would say nothing but bad stuff about her and I was the only one who really cared about him... blah blah and then a year later he got back with her.. I don't get it but after 6 months he tried to ask me out again and I didn't even give it a second thought..

• Yup. My ex left me to be with his ex. Then he broke up with her and wanted to be with me again. He was sh*t outta luck.

• Thankfully never!But it is his lost not yours!