How did you find out that she was cheating on you?

How did you find out that she was cheating on you?

No details to add, the question in itself is enough :-)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Once I saw her making out with another guy and as soon as she saw me she told that guy to f*** off and after I caught them both,she denied and told me he was just a friend.

My friends told me they had seen her many times with this guy on different occasions together.

One month later after I dumped her , she was caught stealing her roommate's I-Phone.Such a disgrace

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• 1st gf- my sister found out and called me to catch them in the act, which I did.

2nd gf- she wrote a note to the guy she was cheating on me with, and I found it on our living room floor. She had left to bring it to him but didn't realize it fell out her pocket.

0|0
    1|1
  • she posted all over his Facebook and he was posting back how much he loved her, surprises me how stupid people can be about broadcasting affairs on social media

another girl started sex texting another ex of mine after making out in a club where they met on a night out without knowing he was taken then he also added her to Facebook where it had me in a relationship with him (herp derp right? lol) she messaged me scared id be mad at her and we met up when she told me she didn't know and she showed me his text messages - we both ended it with him lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• A little reverse psychology. What they say about guilty consciences being poor accomplices is true.

0|1
    0|0
  • text message history on her phone - lets just say that it was really obvious something was going on...

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes