If you caught you significant other cheating, which would upset you the most?

If you were to walk in on your significant other cheating;

Which of the following would be most upsetting?

• Significant other giving oral
  • Significant other getting oral
  • Sex/penetration
    Vote C
************If you're not going to answer the question with A, B or C, then don't answer it at all please. I don't care if you think they're "equal" or "cheating is cheating". That answers are irrelevant.*****************

159

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok yes, penetration is obviously a huge deal - but Id be WAY more upset if I walked in on her giving head to another guy - that is really really personal - soemtimes more so than just sex.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You gave the kind of answer I'm looking for. You stated what, then why and elaborated just slightly. Thank you. :)