Why did my ex hack into my Facebook account?

My ex of 2 years and I split back in Dec 2012...my rasons for breaking up with him was because he was emotionally and verbally abusive plus he lied a lot and he cheated on me more than once. He also hated my mom for no good reason and all she did was help him and support him...

Now I had made a new facbook account earlier this year and I blocked my ex and his family and friends.

Now a few days a go he hacked into my account...why would he do this if there's no intent to ever get back together

(we have not spoken for months now)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He is paranoid about who you are currently with or if you are seeing someone. He seems to have insecurity issues about himself that makes him very detail orientated around you. An abusive individual like him have power struggles. I highly recommend you change your primary email account. It's good that you created a new account.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Most likely 1) he's curious what you are up to, and if you say anything about him; and

2) he wants to know if you currently have a sig. other, since he probably hopes to get back together at some point.

Since your mom was on his side, apparently, he thinks he has a chance!

1|0
    0|0
    • also what's your opinion here: (its about a different guy)

link

• because cheaters hate losing what they had when they get caught cheating. theyre ego freaks who are jealous and possessive of what they once had. theyre worried you're elsewhere with another man. isn't irony funny lol?

1|0
    0|0
  • Find somebody to shut him up completely and call the police for stalking. that's actually against the law to do that sort of thing. he is trying to control you, come up with a ultimae password for to remember and then call the police on him for being abusive, he doesn't need to be doing this sh*t.

1|0
    0|0
  • well, you're really over thinking this.. its a very simple answer : he's a bitch

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, I think it's quite obvious that he did it because he's a jerk.

1|0
    0|0
  • How did he hack into your account? You need to learn how to use better passwords.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you know he "hacked" into your account? What was different about your Facebook?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes