Why did my ex hack into my Facebook account?

My ex of 2 years and I split back in Dec 2012...my rasons for breaking up with him was because he was emotionally and verbally abusive plus he lied a lot and he cheated on me more than once. He also hated my mom for no good reason and all she did was help him and support him...

Now I had made a new facbook account earlier this year and I blocked my ex and his family and friends.

Now a few days a go he hacked into my account...why would he do this if there's no intent to ever get back together

(we have not spoken for months now)

08

Most Helpful Guy

• He is paranoid about who you are currently with or if you are seeing someone. He seems to have insecurity issues about himself that makes him very detail orientated around you. An abusive individual like him have power struggles. I highly recommend you change your primary email account. It's good that you created a new account.