Do you get intimidated by people who have had a long-term relationship?

Say you meet a nice gir/guy. Later on you find out they were in a long-term relationship (whatever "long term" means to you) and so they add you on Facebook..you see their old pictures with their ex..looking so happy and all! Does that intimidate you at all? Make you feel "ahh, they look so happy.. what if I can't measure up to that?"

58

Most Helpful Guy

• No. But sometimes I think women get intimated when they learn that I've been in one (six years and I'm 31). I dated a girl recently who's longest relationship was like eight months, and I could tell that the discrepancy made her a little uneasy.

As for the picture thing, well, I don't really understand that. Why someone would leave pics on their FB of them and an old partner is beyond me, and frankly, I wouldn't like it either.