Should I tell him what's wrong?

I've been going out with this guy for a month now. We see each other almost everyday, and I'm starting to fall for him but the thing is: I don't know what am I supposed to do since he still is into his ex. He becomes a totally different person when she's around, I even asked him if both of them still had something going on but he promised me that they didn't and that they wouldn't come back together. But I am afraid that he is lying to me. So, should I tell him that he has to choose, or it's me in his life or her, not both of us. Help!

11

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you shouldn't do this. It could all be in your head. If you bring it up, you'll look very insecure.