How do I fight her back?

Met on a dating website, really clicked, but she ended up choosing another guy, I fought for her and she basically just strung me along for months I walked away she came back wanting to talking again despite knowing how I felt, she talked about dumping him, but he dumped her, I tried to be there for her and then they got back together and she acted like a bitch, blocked me on Facebook, blocked my phone number and that was that a few weeks have gone by and she's messaging me on xbox asking me what's up as though nothing has happened, I truly believe I am in love with her, and from my experiencei don't think she meant to use me or that she's evil I just think she's kind a dumb and makes terrible choices, so the question is how do I basically fight back? she's leaving for the military in a few weeks and I may never see her again and she's still with the guy, but clearly she's trying to restablish this broken connection with and I'm not sure how to do this without basically giving up what little dignity and pride I have left...

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should fight at all. I think you should ignore her, try to put her out of your mind, and let go of the whole thing.

She probably isn't intentionally trying to f--k with you, but the bottom line is that you keep getting f---ed with. At some point you have to take care of yourself and stop getting drawn into situations/people that don't make you happy. You can care about someone and still walk away because it just isn't working for YOU.

I'm not saying she is a terrible person, and I'm sure there are plenty of good things you like about her. But she has done enough hurtful things to you that it should make you wonder how much she's really thinking about how YOU feel... people can make mistakes, but someone who truly cares about you won't reject you, block you, ignore you, lead you on, and keep popping back up in your life without even apologizing or acknowledging the stuff that has happened.

I know it's hard, but I seriously doubt she will ever give you what you really want, and it will continue being painful for as long as you allow it to keep happening. Hold tight to your dignity and pride, it's worth much more than someone who already had her chance (and currently still has a boyfriend.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE