My boyfriend's ex could be having his child?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a couple months shy of a year. We are each others' first loves and first exremely serious relationship. A few days ago his ex girlfriend came to him and said that she was pregnant and it's his. She found out at the pregnancy clinic that she was 7 months into her pregnancy. My boyfriend says he never cheated on me and he hasn't slept with her since they broke up last year. They were only together for about 4 months. He wants to get a paternity test done as soon as possible even though his ex swears it's 100% his. He swears he hasn't slept with her since before their break up and it was with protection, but if that's the case why is he so worried about it? All of his family says something isn't adding up right if he's been with me for 10 months and hasn't cheated. Her family believes her ofcourse and swears its his. We have had problems with her trying to sabotage our relationship numerous times. At first, he was perfectly fine because he said there was no way the baby was his, but as time has gone on, it has really taken a toll on him and he is even having morning sickness because he's so stressed out, he also isn't able to eat much. He said that he's just ready for all of this to be over so that we can go back to how we were before. I broke up with him a few days ago after all of this started but we still talk every single day and he won't let me go. My question is if anyone has ever been in my shoes and how did you handle it?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never been in your shoes but I'll tell you how to handle this. For now, believe your boyfriend 100% and let him go and have the paternity test because he said he never cheated on you yet your boyfriend's ex says the baby is his 100%! So here you have the opposites believing in the 100% thing so the only way to solve this is a paternity test. The only ones that know is your boyfriend's ex who knows 100%, and your boyfriend who knows maybe 80% because she could have been with some other guys plus he "may" have cheated on you and is lying about having had sex wither since their break-up. Since the only person left out of the picture seems to be YOU, the only way you can solve this dilemma is by letting your boyfriend go ahead and have the paternity test since he's willing to do that anyway. The truth will let the truth surface and let you be able to move on with your life, with or without your boyfriend. If his ex has been trying to sabotage your relationship numerous times this may well be another one of those times. Since your boyfriend wants to get a paternity test by all means let him do so. Good luck!