People were cheating in my economics final exam. Would it be wrong for me to rat them out?

I'm in college and had my micro economics final yesterday. It's a big class so we were split into two different groups and classrooms. My teacher would walk between the classrooms and when he was gone a few girls would share answers.

It really made me mad - this is college. Grow up and get your own answers. My school, like any other, ha strict rules on cheating and plajorism. I really want to let my prof know - it wasn't fair to the test of the students who actually studies, and I doubt any one will say anything but I don't want them to know it was me who told an hate me.

HELP

511

Most Helpful Guy

• It's wrong that they cheated. If you let the teacher know and they are punished they will conceed a grade they will otherwise steal.I don't see how you are wrong. They are stealing a grade they didn't earn. It defeats the purpose of grades in school.