How will a guy know if a girl wants him to make a move?

Like what kind of signs will a girl give? What kind of hints do you girls give?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think my crush likes me just by the way he acts around me and the things he does to me

So I ask about the homework even though I wrote it down

I look at him a lot he looks at me a lot

Sits next to me when he has the chance

Leans in close to talk to me ( I don't move away )

Things like that

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I personally will always want the guy to make the first move, but if you're asking how to know if a girl is interested, you'll have to see if she looks over at you often, if she laughs a lot or likes to talk to you alot.

Once you've figured out this girl is into you, don't wait for a hint from the girl to make a move. Just make that move. If a girl wanted to make a move on you herself she would've done it already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Side glance and grins, laughs, side grins, flirtaciousness, she opens up to you (at the same time), teasing, she doesn't back away or get uncomfortable when you get close, play or touches her hair a lot and more extended eye contact.

Just some of the things I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • The girl will either look at or talk to him for an extended period of time. They'll make jokes and laugh with each other, touch a little, lean in to hear each other better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eye contact. I'm crazy shy, so eye contact is huge for me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• By reading for example, this: link (if you haven't already)

Then again google is your friend, because your question is very vague.

If you haven't talked to her then look out for her body language and even if you have initiated conversation then also look for body language.

...you are like me a while back, looking for some definite sign that would be 100% in telling me that a girl actually wanted me to make a move (whether I was talking or not to her) - and I never did.

Sadly there isn't a thing in this world that is 100%; girls are genetically engineered in not initiating (well, 99% ...see!) and thus want us guys to make a move.

Sadly you just have to bear it when you get shot down.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes