Should I go back out with my ex boyfriend?

ok so me and this guy were going out then we broke up and his friend asked me out and my ex told me he still has feelings for me so I don't know what to do Because I really like Seth but I still kinda have a little more tiny feelings for my ex so what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should date either of them. You've already had the ex, which didn't work out. And you shouldn't date someone just because they ask you out. Also they are friends and you should respect that enough to stay out of it. Why start a bunch of drama?

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• It really up to you but really going back to an ex is a bad mistake it won't ever be the same and you would loss Seth are willing to take that chance because once you make that choice you will have to live with so if you decide to go back to your ex you better let Seth know so he can move on and he can find a new girlfriend because if you don't trust me you won't like the outcome he won't be the same Seth you once know if he finds out he will fill betrayed and heart broken

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on just how badly you want to hurt your ex. You could do the right thing and stay away from his mate. Remember women have the power to emotionally destroy a man for good. That's why a lot of guys my age including myself will pick a hooker over a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't date either guy find a nice guy who treats you like a lady suppose to be treated

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes