Should I go back out with my ex boyfriend?

ok so me and this guy were going out then we broke up and his friend asked me out and my ex told me he still has feelings for me so I don't know what to do Because I really like Seth but I still kinda have a little more tiny feelings for my ex so what do I do?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should date either of them. You've already had the ex, which didn't work out. And you shouldn't date someone just because they ask you out. Also they are friends and you should respect that enough to stay out of it. Why start a bunch of drama?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE