My ex called me a hoe for dating a new guy. He was the one who wanted to break up. What's up with this?

I totally don't understand this.Recently I have broke up with my boyfriend and a month later I met this cool dude.Then last Saturday I met my female friend who is my ex boyfriend cousin.I was surprised that she told me he said something to his new girlfriend like "yeah I know she will jump to another guy,that hoe will never changed" He didn't know that she heard it as they were talking in the kitchen. Seriously he was the one who wanted to break up with me for that new chick and now he called me a hoe?

72

Most Helpful Girl

• F*** him and what he's talking about. he's immature and childish. he must expect for you to wither away and forever pine over him and never date again. He's mad that you're not sitting around still thinking about him. it hurts his ego. poor wittle boy

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think he really wants me to beg? Seriously I don't even hate nor keeping grudge over him.He was the one who ignored me for many weeks before he broke up with me.I wasn't react like anything bad but then all of sudden he dumped me.Do you think he got angry knowing the fact that I didn't beg to him while he was ignoring me though?