My ex called me a hoe for dating a new guy. He was the one who wanted to break up. What's up with this?

I totally don't understand this.Recently I have broke up with my boyfriend and a month later I met this cool dude.Then last Saturday I met my female friend who is my ex boyfriend cousin.I was surprised that she told me he said something to his new girlfriend like "yeah I know she will jump to another guy,that hoe will never changed" He didn't know that she heard it as they were talking in the kitchen. Seriously he was the one who wanted to break up with me for that new chick and now he called me a hoe?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• F*** him and what he's talking about. he's immature and childish. he must expect for you to wither away and forever pine over him and never date again. He's mad that you're not sitting around still thinking about him. it hurts his ego. poor wittle boy

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Do you think he really wants me to beg? Seriously I don't even hate nor keeping grudge over him.He was the one who ignored me for many weeks before he broke up with me.I wasn't react like anything bad but then all of sudden he dumped me.Do you think he got angry knowing the fact that I didn't beg to him while he was ignoring me though?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• And you take his comment seriously?He's full of sh*t.Get over it.

0|0
    0|0
  • once we're done with you that's it you're nothing to us any more. I know its harsh but lets face it women do the same thing to us men.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It's just his way of coping with the situation. If he weren't bothered or jealous by it, he'd have no opinion of your whatsoever. Like you said, he was the one dumping you for another girl, so his statement is hypocritical and ridiculous. You can't reason with the unreasonable.

0|0
    0|0
  • hes just immature and bitter, he expects you to still miss him and not be over him and he can't stand that you moved on and found someone better.

a month is an appropriate amount of time to wait till you date again so you are NOT a hoe, he is for instantly dating a new girl and dumping you for her

its just a double standard, he's fine to date girl after girl instantly but if you date another man after one month you're apparently the hoe, just ignore him he's a waste of time

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just not happy with you moving on. there are many out there who still sub consciously didn't move on .

0|0
    0|0
  • It hurts his ego that you moved on. Keep doing your own thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are obviously no where close to a hoe, he's just letting his bitterness and jealousy show. It's kind of pathetic. Aren't you glad you're not with him anymore? If you weren't sure before, he's pretty much confirmed that he's no good and totally wrong for you. Ignore your ex and his drama. Focus on your new guy and being happy! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't even have to read the explanation. (although I did)

Sounds like he's not over you and he's jelly that he's got no one yet you've moved on and now you're seeing someone.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes