My wife admitted to cheating on me!

The guy was supposed to be my "best friend". For five or six years they had an affair (even in my own bed and my son's bed). I never caught them, she finally told me about it and said she loved me and would never do it again.

and will never see or talk to this man again, should I forgive her, and how can I ever get my trust back, and get this knife I feel is sticking in my back out? how long before the pain goes away, because I don't even want to live anymore, it hurts so bad.

The guy's got an a** kicking when I see him, but should I trust her again?

78

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a good motto to live by: "Make your mistakes, but no second chances."

• Yes sir and we wonder why there is so much domestic violence and why so many men are staying single...it's not worth it getting into relationships..smh

• Yeah this bitch IMO. No mercy. You're still young. Live free bro.