What would you do if you were in my brother's situation?

My brother is in a hard place right now. he decided to move this girl in and it became nothing but money and sex. He became vulnerable and disrespected an ex girlfriend whom he dumped for this new girl. she's in a military. Since she is in the military, she feel like the boss. Everywhere my brother goes, she right there beside him as if she had no life. I even work on the base and she speak with tons of guys behind his back. She tell other guys she just want sex and a place to stay. She said she tired of him and want somebody else. She is pretending to be this nice girl but is being scandolus also. my brother talked to this girl he likes. currently, she is trying to force him to marry her but he refuse. she even purchased the ring and made it look real. she nagged about him speaking to her. While he was sleeping, she grabbed his phone and posted a bio on Instagram. It stated he was engaged to her but he signed in and changed the name to somebody else in order to trick her thinking it's her. she talk to a lot of guys behind his back. He brokeup with his ex for her. the only way to talk to him is on Facebook now. that's how much she be around him. My family refuse to meet her. All she do is take pictures of my brother and her mostly him like she obsessed to death. To be honest she scares me because she never leave from him. She even work the same schedule as he do. she don't wanna leave him alone by hisself. by December my uncle is flying down to help remove her from the house. she keep up so much mess. She just turned 19 and loved to drink and smoke to impress. He is 23 years old.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I am sorry to hear this.. If I was your bro then I'd sit her down and talk to her and let her know that this is not want I want in my life now but maybe he is afraid of her reaction if he dumps her... ..she is so young and possessive and a bit or a lot immature.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • He has his ex girlfriend still trying to get him to open his eyes because she care for him and still love him. He dogs her

• Well, I would go back to the ex ...apologize and once ms. possessive realizes it she will be gone.. yes little miss red pepper might fight with him but best thing for him is to ignore ..ignore no matter what..she gets abusive and begins to vandalize the place..call the cops