Ex-girlfriend advice?

So basically, I was in a club last night and I saw my ex. We broke up 3 years ago and I've constantly seen her in clubs all this time but I refused any contact with her because my pride hurt of her breaking up with me. However, something came up with me and I decided to make contact.

So we went for a smoke and she seemed surprised that I even want to talk to her because I usually don't even look at her when we pass by each other, according to her. It's not that I was doing it on purpose or anything, I just didn't see her.

Anyway, she seemed genuinely happy because I approached her and we're gonna go out for a walk soon. The 10-minute smoke ended because I had to go, but it ended with a hug, not initiated by me.

I may be over-thinking things, but what can I expect from this situation and did any of you experience a similar scenario? We both don't believe in friendship between guys and girls so she's obviously single. I'm usually hot-headed and I want everything to be scripted, haha. That's why I'm posting this here. Thanks for replying.

10