Why do couples divorce each other after 10yrs of marriage?

some say lack of trust! could that be true? I don't just get it. pls tell me what you understand.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You could ask 3 out of 4 women who divorced their husband,and they wouldn't have a reason.They might have BS reason,like "He did everything well enough,but I just fell out of love".

They could give other reasons that sound more convincing.They'll give different reasons to different people,depending on what that person is likely to believe.Often enough,they never mentioned any of it to their husband (and he still hasn't heard a reason),because he would have done something about it if there was any truth to it.

It's rarely because of infidelity,or financial problems.

It's rarely because of what couples see as their major problems.Even after they fix these problems (and some do),they still divorce.More often,they just throw it away without trying to fix anything;then make the same mistakes with someone else.

Lack of appreciation for what a partner does is probably the biggest reason.Taking them for granted,and expecting that you're just "entitled" to all they do.Only looking at what you've done,and not seeing all the little (and big) things they do for you.