How do I break up with her?

I need to know how can I break up with my girlfriend without hurting her feelings because she became really annoying lately

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you told her that she has been really annoying? Maybe she hasn't realized. If you have told her and she hasn't done anything about it then you should tell her the truth and that it's just not working out. Suck it up, you can't break up with someone without hurting their feelings. You'll be fine :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Is there really a way to break up with a girl without hurting her feelings? I'd say no. Unless she's super chill. I think you should let her know that she's been getting on your nerves. Otherwise, she won't know exactly why you broke up with her. Don't text her about it though. Maybe call her or meet her in person.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Firstly you must ask yourself if it is something she can change? Being able to communicate openly in a relationship is really important .Your partner will rarely be perfect so it is up to you to tell them about these annoying things. It will then be up to her to either change her behavior or stay the same. If she doesn't and it is becoming a deal breaker for you let her know. If she still refuses then there probably is a compatibility issue and you may need to breakup

Best way to do it is face to face in a private space. You need to tell about the issue that has been bothering you and that although you have tried to accommodate, you can't and that it is best if you ended things before they get even worse.

NB: Don't lie or sugar coat things. You probably respect her so treat her as a responsible equal adult who understands. She may be shocked or angry or sad so it is very important that you keep your cool, make sure she is all right and then go be you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes