Should I try and get back with him? It's only been 2 days I can't shake this feeling.

I'm 18 and he's 16

We were friends who met two years ago, spent a year apart then got together right before last summer. Our relationship has been very long distance ( gone for the summer) so we only got see each other a month. Then we hung out for part the week he got back and them it was was every other week once he started boarding school in another state

And at first communication was good, we never called but now I wish I had more. But It died down, like a lot to where lately we stopped even saying goodnight and he stopped inviting me over in the daytime only when his it's late abd his folks were around . When we were together it's good but he seemed out of it to me, he didn't want to visit my house really ( which I hate the place but you make the effort) we stopped having time for anything. Our last hangout was good we hiked all day but he didn't contact me till I contacted him. I just felt though I was becoming a burden, and it might've been just me.

I don't my parents kept telling me to end it, harassing me practically. They wouldn't let me see him late either like around 6 or 7 when he was done with school works and family stuff. If ask him if he still cared he said yes but either way the love you and I love you died down a lot.

So last Friday I texted a bit and finally after hinting said did you want to be just friends again? He just " OK that's alright ok.

I asked if he was serious later and he didn't reply so I asked to call next day and he said OK. I called and decided not to try and get back together. So we talked about how we never saw each other and how he was moving anyway and the logical side of it. He said yeah we never do abd it seems unrealistic anyway and school is suffocating.

So we left as good friends no hard feelings. But only a day has passed and I feel weird, really off. Like I was happy I was free and no worries about being tied. But now I feel a big void inside of me like I've been carved out or something is missing. I mean I've got people interested in, one person I am sorta attracted to but I told everyone I'm not ready for a relationship.

I feel really numb like I just don't want anything and I'm kinda repulsed by the idea of kissing, sex, hugs. I keep thinking of him, wishing he's text " hey I miss you" or fight for me at least? But I know he won't. I'm having insomnia and I feel just so burnt out. I lost my virginity to him, only had sex once. Now I'm free but I want nothing?

Wtf do I do? I feel like texting him and trying to get back together even if we're apart because seeing him is worth it. It's only been 8 months, we were both Virgins and this was our first relationship. He did a lot for me when we dated helped me with stuff ( physically) was chivalrous etc. now I feel like a ***** just cause I left since he wasn't there. He's told me he missed hanging out with me too before.

Should I try and rekindle it or let go?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• i do know that I've seen posts from you about yoru relationship so I'm basing my decision on this post and those previous ones

I think it's over and needs to be. You've seemed unhappy from what I can tell on this site at least about 2 months. I think a breakup is what you need. I think give yourself time to heal, re-group, and reestablish yourself as a single person. Lean on your friends and family who can remind you how valuable you are just being you and not as 1/2 of a couple.

The feelings you are having right now are natural and to be expected. You've been with him for a long time so it's an adjustment going back to being single.

Perhaps in a few months you two talk and see where each others' heads are at but you need to see a world that doesn't involve him to determine really what is best for you.

Try to let it go

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• In my opinion, it's over. You need to let it go and you can move on and heal. He is 16, too young to know what a relationship is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think he was your first real crush, and as you said both of you are still virgin. I would strongly recommend you to go to him, don't let him go like this. he is really a gem of boys for you only. he respect you a lot and have been helpful to you always, you know it. he is worth in your life. don't bother about anyone, just go to him approach him again. Best friend like him don't come back if you let him go like this. You will really miss him baby. Just approach her, try to read his mind as well. I think he like you but he is also in anxiety who will start it first. I recommend you to break the ice in your relationship. he will again start liking you loving u. By best wishes to both of u. thanks...mark_acealps@yahoo.com

0|0
    0|0
  • Let it go.

0|0
    0|0
  • it is time to over

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes