Guys: how do you feel a month after breaking up?

I've heard many stories but I know every situation is different.

How would you feel after leaving the only girl you've loved.

Don't know what you have till it's gone?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• it's all different to each person and then even to a particular person it depends on a break up

I've been through break-ups where a month (or even months) I was still angry, hurt, bitter, etc

I've been through break-ups where after a week or so (maybe even less) I was 100% fine

it really depends on the person and the relationship (length of, level of connection, etc)

In your specific situation it's literally impossible to say. "don't know what you have til it's gone?" possibly unless I know and I'm still fine to have broken up