Guys: how do you feel a month after breaking up?

I've heard many stories but I know every situation is different.

How would you feel after leaving the only girl you've loved.

Don't know what you have till it's gone?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• it's all different to each person and then even to a particular person it depends on a break up

I've been through break-ups where a month (or even months) I was still angry, hurt, bitter, etc

I've been through break-ups where after a week or so (maybe even less) I was 100% fine

it really depends on the person and the relationship (length of, level of connection, etc)

In your specific situation it's literally impossible to say. "don't know what you have til it's gone?" possibly unless I know and I'm still fine to have broken up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• The girl I loved the most left me. one month later I was still feeling like crap. missing her a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I felt depressed after a few months, but after about a year I still would get back with her in a heart beat, but I wasn't sad anymore. Now we are back together after about a 2 year break

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow that gives me hope! Who broke up with who if you don't mind me asking and how did it work out?

• She broke up with me 3 times. After a long break of not seeing each other, we visited and noticed how we missed one another. Then we started doing things that we never did when we were together, and after about a week she asked me if I would like a relationship with her again.

• I felt the worst about 2 months after. It's been about 5 months not really as angry, hurt as I was. I just miss the girl, think about her pretty much everyday. I'm slowly starting to accept that it's a good thing she's gone. She was emotionally selfish, dishonest and a ticking time bomb. She needs to be in a relationship where both people pretty much make her the most important.

I love to move on and meet new girls. I just have to wait till I know I'm over her for good. Love alone doesn't make for a good relationship. You need both parties putting in the same effort to make it work. The only thing I'm missing from her is dishonesty and me wondering if she's really with friends or banging some random dude in the back of her car.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been hit that hard by one yet. I guess that means I never really opened up. :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether I broke up with her or she broke up with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends.

If the girl was disrespectful to me and didn't appreciate me, or the things I did for her. Then I wouldn't care.

But if she did the complete opposite, then I would be completely devastated if she left. This has happened to me once.

All the other times I have left because the girls were very disrespectful towards me.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well I've only ever been broken up with and after a month I was still very upset and crying every night. I thought about him constantly no matter how "distracted" I was. I only lasted one month before breaking down and contacting him. This was last year.

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you suggest contacting him?

• Hell. No. Unless your emotions aren't raw anymore and you can compartmentalize them. But I think a month is too soon. You'll know for sure when you're truly able to contact your ex or not.

• It's true. Sometimes its realizing how much you do love them when theyre gone. To me love is endless. If that is the person you love. Don't wait. Go get it back. We all make mistakes at time, but its correcting it and realizing it. I can't imagine how you may feel. But go get her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in this situation where he broke up with me because LDR are demanding not because we didn't love each other. He is coming home soon and like I'm hoping he missed me enough to come back. So I guess I believe that its based on tje reason for the breakup and the way it ended.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes