Cheat Meals - Good or Bad?

What do you think of having one cheat meal once per week?

Some people think it's bad for you and that you must stick to eating healthy everyday, while others think it's beneficial so that it helps you stick to eating healthy on the long run.

What do YOU think? Do you have one? What's your cheat meal?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• What is your definition on a cheat meal? If it's an excuse to eat chemicals like cake, ice cream, and chips, then no. I would never result to chemicals in my diet. If your talking about splurging on the foods I eat? Sometimes I do, although splurging on carbs are bad, but I work out a lot, so a person like me can get away with a little splurging here and there! Although, I do make my own cake, cookies, and ice cream. Though, they are made with real natural whole ingredients, they are sweet, but not a cheat meal since it's ingredients I eat everyday!