Why is she talking to me again? I thought she wanted space

So to keep this simple, I met this girl randomly at a party and she was drunk but came on to me strong (put her number in my phone and was pretty cool all night) we made out but I didn't go further because she was too drunk, I sent her home with her friends. She started contacting me and eventually I saw her everyweekend for a couple weeks. It was always just a hook up and then casually hanging out for a few hours. Eventually I found out she just got out of a long term relationship and later she said that she was starting to like me "more than she should be", obviously the wording was red flag, but I was starting to like her too so I just rolled with it.

One weekend after taking her back to my place and fooling around, she said that she is a mess ( probably because of her ex) and things were moving too fast and she wanted a break. She removed me from FB and stopped contacting me, I told her I understood and moved on. Everything was fine, but then after a week she starts talking to me like that didn't happen, always contacting me first. Basically I have no idea what her reasons are for doing this...Ive been played before this way, but at the same time I don't want to ignore a potentially cool girl for me being paranoid that she is just keeping me as a fall back. Idk...haha I'm confused.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually think she really likes you, or at least feels comfortable around you, the bad part: she still have feelings for his ex, she must be very confused but obviously missed you enough to start talking to you again. My advice to you is that you should establish how this girl is dealing with her break up and if she is considering getting back with the guy or trying to move on.

This could be a girl that loves drama and guys' attention, and is fooling around with you but wishing her ex would call her and try to make things work again or a girl who is really trying to move on and happened to meet a guy she really likes to soon. Establishing this will tell you how to act and what to do, just analyze that and you will know the answer.

Best of lucks to you! :)

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I went through something like this.. from my point of view I found this new guy really cute and I wanted to get to know him. The other half of my brain was saying no way not this again. So my reaction was to shut him out but when I felt lonely I thought about him and wanted to give him a chance. My answer for you is for you to make the decision. A girl I'm that situation is very confusedand cannot make a choice. You decide if you wanna continue or leave her for real!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you like her, talk to her and be patient enough to help her get through whatever she went through with her ex (you never know what happened.)

If you don't like her enough, and you know it, then stop responding to her texts or just tell her you're not into this commitment stuff and she'll run for the hills.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be careful. She sounds confused, and isn't sure what she wants right now. They say that if you're in a relationship for a year, it generally takes a few months to heal. She is probably a sweetie, and is feeling confused. I would make it clear to her, what it is you want or expect or can give.

If you aren't interested. I would just tell her.

0|0
    0|0
  • umm us girls can have a wired mind sometimes. like one week we could not want to talk to anyone and then the next we are in love and need to be the person all the time. she could have just been with her ex stiring stuff out so she was not a mess anymore or maybe she was just on her monthlys and needed time to her self. I think you should talk to her but if she does it again within a good month then sorry bro but then you are getting played and will have to move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ditto. What helpha said.

If you like her, go after her. Find out more.

Maybe she doesn't know what she wants. So much is running through her mind, etc.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes