It's not cheating but I feel cheated on!

I have been with my partner 4 years and met my now best friend a few weeks later.

This weekend after having a few too many he told me they had slept together twice. I understand to a point why they didn't tell me, but its all new and fresh too me! I wasn't angry, didn't shout.

Later on that evening I over heard him telling her how her boobs remind him of the ones on the music video , that was on at the time. What is he thinking? She was completley imbarresed by this, she doesn't know that I know about them to begin with.

I feel so hurt! Should I be worried? Angry? I have suffered with eating dosorder for many years, I just have good and bad times. This week I've ate pretty much nothing. I feel lost!

214

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear this is a common problem which most of the people face during a point of time in life, first of all you have to be clear enough on below points.

1. Whether you trust your partner or not?

2. Do you feel his love towards you?

3. Do you think he can cheat on you for some one else?

4. do you think he doesn't show interest in you now?

5. Do you think he is changed since the time you people met

6. Do you think he is not giving you enough time or don't wish on your anniversary or celebrate valentine or your birthdays?

7. Does he try to ignore you on few occassion?

8. Does he try to avoid you in bed?

9. Does he flirt with other women?

10. Does he talks about your female friends physical fitness or looks

Think about all these question and I can list hundred of them more for you, since you sound to have a golden heart.

See always remember the good time you spend with him if you feels he is worth trusting and honest with you, as their are people who feel jealous to see other happy and wanted to disturb other life and ruin the relation and enjoy these thing.

So please try to ignore such things until you have a solid proof and remember "ITS EASY TO BREAK RELATION AND VERY DIFFICULT TO MAINTAIN IT"...

TRUST CAN TAKE YEARS TO BUILT AND FEW MILLI SECONDS TO BURST.