Says he doesn't want to lose me?

my ex and I have been broken up for the last two years... he moved out of the country. but we've been loosely in contact with each other off and on... throughout that whole time.

i asked him if he was moving back to the country, and he told me he wasn't anytime soon... so, I took that as he has no intention of being with me... so I told him the that I don't think I can keep the communication going, as it hurts me to still have feelings for him...

he said he needs to think about what he feels, and doesn't want to say things just "to reassure me" ... and that he knows for sure he doesn't want to lose me...

so...

is this just game? or should I just wait and see?

i guess it is a complex situation...

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You should not wait and see. You are broken up, he's not even in the country. You've wasted 2 years hanging on when you could have gone out and found someone else.

• well no... I've dated several other people during this time... we've just been loosely in contact with each other, and sometimes slip into old patterns of communication like when we were together... recently my feelings have become stronger, and I just wasn't sure what he was feeling on his end... we were planning on going on vacation together in a couple months, just... unsure where we are heading..