I caught my boyfriend sending e-mails to guys and girls. How worried should I be that he will cheat?

I have caught my boyfriend on several occasions sending emails to both sexes. Some were very sexual, some were pictures. I am concerned that I may be doing something wrong or because he is younger than me. Anyone know?

What Guys Said 1

• sexual how? he was sending sexual pictures?

• The first one was to a female saying he was looking for something better and different. The other Times were to men and mostly were pictures exchanged.

• Sending to men lol! I've been trying to get over it because I love him but I don't want to be screwed over or cheated on. He was watching shemale p*rn. I've kinda built a wall to keep myself safe but at the same time is it the right thing to do? He's a little younger then me, do you think that may have something to do with it?

• i don't think age has anything to do with it, and I think just trying to get over it is simply living in denial that will ultimately end with more issues than solutions. I think you need to address it or just move on from him cause it's clear he's flirting and maybe more with other people

What Girls Said 0