Is it okay for the guy to be shorter than the girl?

I am pretty short for a guy (5ft 5in), and I am almost 18 so I am likely not going to get much taller. The girl I like is about 3 inches taller than I am, so it's a noticeable difference. I'm okay with girls being taller than me (my ex had a good 5 inches on me), I'm just wondering if she minds. so my question is: Do girls mind if their boyfriend is shorter then they are?

73

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it would matter to me I am 5'11 and I realize a great person may not come along who is taller than me. I can't say I have ever been with anyone shorter but I don't see it being a total turnoff

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE