Is it okay for the guy to be shorter than the girl?

I am pretty short for a guy (5ft 5in), and I am almost 18 so I am likely not going to get much taller. The girl I like is about 3 inches taller than I am, so it's a noticeable difference. I'm okay with girls being taller than me (my ex had a good 5 inches on me), I'm just wondering if she minds. so my question is: Do girls mind if their boyfriend is shorter then they are?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it would matter to me I am 5'11 and I realize a great person may not come along who is taller than me. I can't say I have ever been with anyone shorter but I don't see it being a total turnoff

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• I really really mind if my boyfriend is shorter than me or not :) But that is because I am like 5''2 =))

And also, I think that it looks prettier , if you can say that .. when the boy are taller than the girl :) But that is just me .

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls mind, but anybody who actually cares about you won't mind how tall you are. Just ask her out and see how it goes!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't date any shorter guys, but that's just me. I like my men to be 6''+ taller than me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, 3 inches shorter is not bad at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's into short guys

0|0
    0|0
    • All the guys (to my knowledge) that she has dated are taller than her and tower over me. I am also the second shortest guy in our graduating class too.

• More from Girls

What Guys Said 3

• Well you ex was taller then you and she did not mind, but it depends on the girl. However if the girl would not want to date you just because you are shorter then her, then she is not worth dating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man id hate that for my girl to be taller than me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Just never try to overcompensate for it and be fun, smile and be funny.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes