Question for guys who have cheated.

Especially guys who have cheated before, please be honest!

Let's say you dated a girl for a year, loved her, you were faithful. Then another girl comes along. You take some space from your girlfriend, still staying in a relationship with her, and secretly start hooking up with another girl and developing strong feelings for her.

You love them both. The "other woman" moves halfway across the world and you are torn between the two. Girlfriend finds out you were cheating, hates you, ends it. You're stuck with nothing but a girl halfway across the world.

Do you regret cheating? Or are you happy to be in a long distance relationship with this other girl?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Cheaters rarely if ever regret cheating. It's just part of who they are.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE