How do you forget someone you loved and she cheated on you?

To be honest I don't think that you forget it,when you meet him/her in your daily routine,you just wait till all the feelings wash away and you don't care anymore.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when I say time heals everything, I just mean that it will heal your heart and bring acceptance. That doesn't mean you'll forget it. It's not possible to just forget about something really traumatic, but it is possible to someday say that what happened, did happen but you're okay with it and you are going to be okay and not let it bring sadness.