How do you forget someone you loved and she cheated on you?

How do you forget someone you loved and she cheated on you?

To be honest I don't think that you forget it,when you meet him/her in your daily routine,you just wait till all the feelings wash away and you don't care anymore.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually when I say time heals everything, I just mean that it will heal your heart and bring acceptance. That doesn't mean you'll forget it. It's not possible to just forget about something really traumatic, but it is possible to someday say that what happened, did happen but you're okay with it and you are going to be okay and not let it bring sadness.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• You don't until you relize that what you had wasn't real and you were minipulated into a false reality.

I told my ex's "new girlfriend"/ the girl who he wanted to sleep with on the side that he was only with her becasue I found out he had an std and only slept with her becasue I wouldn't until he got that cured. and since he didn't want to I wouldn't have sex with him so he went for you. HER FACE WAS PRICELESS..honestly every time I have the slightest feeling of doubt about leaving himi just think of that :) lol hopefully I helped I don't know if I reccomend that path though but it sure was satisfying.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't forget, just learn to accept it and don't allow it to leave you jaded.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Forgetting isn't healing. Learning and becoming stronger is. You'll find someone better if you learn and better yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Time wounds all heels.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes