I think this guy wants to cheat on his girlfriend with me

There's this guy in my life right now. He's with someone, but he admitted to being attracted to me. His line was, "I love her, but you're there, and it makes me think." It just made me think that he might want to cheat on her with me. I don't want that to happen, even though I am equally attracted to him as well. Help, please.

Also, can anyone tell me what might push a guy into cheating on his SO?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are giving the positive responses and being too flirty then he will go further.Try not to give any wrong signals to him.